Meet Amelia Dress; our beautiful bodycon midi dress is a dress that is perfect for any occasion. You will enjoy wearing it and everyone at the party will ask you about the dress. It’s definitely a great choice. It's made from lustrous beadwork with a feathered hemline.
The dress has fully boned and fused under a corset that cinches in the torso and waist for that perfect silhouette. It's boned to the front, back and sides for the most comfortable cinching ever.
- Extreme ostrich feather detailing to the hemline
- Fully lined in our stretch taffeta for a smooth and comfortable fit
- Model is 179cm and size XS
- Total length is 90cm based on a size XS
- Stretch Factor: No Stretch
Keep away from fire and flames
- Cool iron on reverse
- Due to the feather detailing this dress is suitable for gentle dry cleaning only
- This sequin fabric is very delicate. Please take care to avoid pulls
Please take into consideration that a made-to-measure product requires more than standard manufacture and because of its complex process, it takes more time. You must send us your measures to properly submit your order; we will contact you within 24 hours to Confirm your order and give you an estimated delivery date and price. We will be your consultants throughout the whole process. For a better accuracy, please check our measuring guide.
What to measure:
- Measure Bust: Measure with your bra on and place the tape measure around your bust line. Make sure that the tape is around the widest part of the back, and straight fullest part of your bust. Do not put the measuring tape under the bust line.
- Measure Waist: Measure your natural waistline at its smallest point, usually above the belly button. Do not suck-in your stomach. Your waist should be approx about 5-6 inches from bottom of bust.
- Measure Hips: Stand up straight again and with your feet together and flat on the floor. Measure your hips at the largest part usually at the level of the hip bone. It's usually six or seven inches below your natural waist. Hip measurement is irrelevant for dresses with a full skirt.
For further information, please contact our team.
Simply call us at +40751287462 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I pay on your site?
We keep your payment details absolutely secure for you.
- Will I be charged VAT?
All product prices shown on the website are inclusive of any applicable 19% Romania VAT and may change when discount policy applies or the euro-ron exchange rate changes significantly.
Will there be additional duties and taxes on my order once it is delivered?
- Will I receive confirmation that my order is successful and on its way to me?
Once you have successfully submitted your order, you will receive an automated email confirming your order details. Your order will then be processed by our team and you'll receive a Shipment Confirmation email with your tracking AWB number when your order is despatched for delivery.
- Can I add items, change or cancel my order once I've confirmed it?
Once your order is complete, you can no longer add items, change or cancel your order.
- When will my card be charged?
If you’ve paid by debit or credit card, your card will be charged once you finished your order on our website, even if the money will be transffered into our account after 3-4 days. For information on Netopia-MobilPay payments please check their website.
- Deliveries to Romania
When your order is dispatched from our store, we'll send you an email with your tracking number and a link to our courier company website to see the current status of your delivery. Or, you can directly track delivery on FanCourier website.
We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
When your order is dispatched from our store, we'll send you an email with your tracking number and a link to our courier company website to see the current status of your delivery. Or, you can directly track delivery with DHL.
- When will my order arrive?
Generally our international parcels will arrive within 5-10 working days (depending on the country).
- Can I place my order over the phone?
No, we do not receive phone orders.
- What should I do if my order isn't delivered?
If your order has not been delivered within the timescales for your country, please contact us at +40751.287.462.
- Where can I find the informations about sizing?
Each product on our website has the How to measure guide. For all information regarding our products sizes, please refer to the size guide chart which can be found on the product's page.
If you checked our size chart and you realised that you are in between sizes, no worries, YOU MUST TAKE your measurements and order a MADE TO MEASURE product. We offer the possibility to buy a Made-to-measure product without any fee.
Production timings may vary depending on the fabric's availability and design of the dress. This timing will be set by mutual agreement between the sales advisor and the client.
- How can I keep up to date with Alynastore products and news?
You can subscribe to our Newsletter to receive all the latest fashion news and updates from Alynastore.com any time by entering your email address at the bottom of our website pages. You can also opt into our email newsletters when you create an account, just tick the box to sign up.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the newsletter?
You can remove your email address from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive from us.If you are having problems and still receiving messages from us please contact our team.
- I am having problems accessing or buying from your website?
We are really sorry if you're having problems with our website. Contact our team and we will be able to help you.
- Why has my card payment failed?
We are not able to specify why card payments fail as the payment process involves both our systems and your bank’s. In the first instance you should double check you have entered all the details correctly, that you are using a card which has not expired, and that your billing address has been entered at checkout exactly as it appears on your bank statement.
- Is your site secure?